Clients depend on their stylists to recommend hair care regimens for color treated hair. Mad About Color™ blow dry creams allow clients to experience a new and unique “color refresh” hair care category.
Three simple facts create the need for an in-salon “Color Refresh Service”:
1. Haircolor fades between color applications due to environmental and thermal aggressions (sunlight, blow drying, frequent shampooing, etc.)
2. Color intensity diminishes before clients are scheduled for a full color service (clients may not always have time for full color service and may extend hair color appointments to save money)
3. Clients are often frustrated with gray roots as their hair grows out
Offer the in-salon application of Mad About Color as a quick solution to these customer challenges:
It's a non-damaging, conditioning treatment that boosts color between regular color applications.
Recommend the Color Refresh Blowout to clients:
1. After a haircut
2. To replace glazing services and save time
3. As a stand-alone service any time
Choose the application method that best suits you and your clients. “Refresh Color Your Way!"
Alternate Method #1
Use Mad About Color to “fill” the hair before applying permanent hair color to correct porosity, achieve even coverage, and create optimal color tone.
Alternate Method #2
Use Mad About Color blow dry cream as a color deposit conditioner. After shampooing, apply the selected shade, wait 2–3 minutes, and rinse. With this method, the color will accumulate over several uses.
Alternate Method #3
Use Mad About Color blow dry cream as a 10–15 minute under-the-dryer color application. This no-ammonia, non-damaging method will deposit rich, healthy looking hair color with exceptional shine and condition. The lasting effect with this method is 6–8 shampoos.
Alternate Method #4
Use Mad About Color for outstanding gray coverage and root touch-ups. No need for hard-to-use wands or tedious applicators. Simply apply Mad About Color blow dry cream at the root/re-growth area and blow dry.
Alternate Method #5
Use Mad About Color with chemical texturizers such as hydroxide-based relaxers for safe and effective color. After completing a straightening service, simply apply Mad About Color to damp hair. Blow dry, or cover hair with a processing cap and place client under heated dryer for 10 minutes.
Other products by Paulmaier Enterprises, Inc.